The Serfas Seat Stay Tail-Light is the water resistant light you can have identifying you on the road no matter what the weather conditions are. This is the second generation seat stay light from Serfas that has been improved on its design and capabilities to fit the needs of the active rider.
The casing of the TL-STN Stay Seat Taillight is made of a water resistant silicone material. In the center is a 1/4th watt super bright red light. On opposing sides of the centralized light are three 4 mm LED lights to give you a total of 7 lights illuminating your position. These lights can be set in 4 different modes to accommodate your needs. There is steady on all the time, flashing, strobe and off. On the flashing mode, the batteries can last up to 100 hours. The other on modes has a short life span. The power unit is two lithium CR 2032 batteries.
The mounting mechanism for the Serfas Seat Stay Tail-Light is from two straps that connect the light to any tubular frame section on a bike. These same straps are removable.
The TL-STN Stay Seat Taillight is the best way to illuminate your presence on a night ride. The long life of the batteries along with the multiple modes of light makes it ideal for any riding conditions. This will make riding at night on or off the road safer for you to do. Click Here for More Serfas Seat Stay Tail-Light Reviews or to See Pricing
Other articles about bicycle lights:
- Blackburn Mars 4.0 Taillight Review
- Blackburn Click Bike Light Combo Set Review
- Xeccon Spiker 1211 Bike Light Review
- Planet Bike Spok Lights Review
- Planet Bike Blaze 1 Watt Headlight Review
- Portland Design Works Radbot Bike Taillight Review
- Serfas CP-500 Bike Light Set Review
- Reelight SL 120 Bike Light Set Review
- Beginner’s Guide to Biking at Night